Winter in Palm Beach
There is a multitude of activities to do during the winter in Palm Beach. With an average January high of 75 degrees and average January water temperature of 74 degrees, the recreational possibilities are endless. Scott Gordon Realty is a leading provider of luxury and waterfront Palm Beach listings. We can help you find your next dream home.
Because of the year-round warm weather, winter in Palm Beach is a time to enjoy the subtropical outdoors. Some of the favorite outdoor activities include:
- Intracoastal Waterway: The Intracoastal provides access to a city on the water. Many of our Palm Beach listings have private dockage for your boat or yacht. The waterway features many restaurants, shops, and bars. The waters are also plentiful with fish. Whether you want to sail, fish, shop or dine the Intracoastal will provide you with endless entertainment.
- Cruises/Boat Tours: Since Palm Beach is adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean, many cruises and boat tours leave from its shores. Nearby cruises included casino ships, fishing boats, airboat tours and day cruises to Freeport, Bahamas.
- Beaches: Winter in Palm Beach is a busy time along the coast. Locals and tourists flock to its world known beaches.
- Golf: Palm Beach is known for having some of the country’s best championship golf courses and hosting many top golf championships. Scott Gordon Realty lists many properties with private golf courses.
Although winter in Palm Beach is best known for its outdoor activities, there is no shortage of indoor fun. Here are some favorite indoor activities:
- Shopping: Palm Beach has some of the country’s most exclusive shops. Regardless of your shopping needs, you can find it in Palm Beach. Downtown Palm Beach and suburban malls are some of the most popular shopping stops.
- Kravis Center for the Performing Arts: This is the city’s main performing arts center. It hosts a wide variety of events including concerts, children’s shows, comedy and more.
- Museums: Although many Floridians frequent museums in the summer to get a break from the sun, other residents also enjoy museums during the winter in Palm Beach. The entire county is chalk full of varied museums including Armory Art Center, Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens, Norton Museum of Art, Schoolhouse Children’s Museum, and Palm Beach Photographic Center.
Winter in Palm Beach is also known for its festivals, including:
- Palm Beach Food & Wine Fest
- Winter Equestrian Festival
- South Florida Fair
- The Honda Classic
Scott Gordon Realty
Do you want to enjoy this winter in Palm Beach? Call Scott Gordon Realty at 561-533-5888. We can help you buy, sell or lease waterfront Palm Beach properties. Since we specialize in luxury Palm Beach County property, our agents have a better understanding of the market and a wider selection of these in-demand properties than other real estate firms. We will help you through every step of the real estate process.